Saturday, 24 March 2012

Three Ways to Wear: The Silver Clutch

Chrome embellishments are popping up all over the place lately, and the oversized clutch is no exception. I often find, as with most "colour trends" that starting with a clutch as an adaptable, statement piece is an easy gateway into any fad. As much as I may like to, however, I cannot wear the clutch alone, as it goes. Nudity and fashion are not mutually exclusive, it's true, but Mark Twain said that "Naked people have little to no influence on society" and I always listen to what Twain advises.


With that in mind, this is what I'm being inspired by as of late; I've adapted some fellow bloggers' looks to suit my style more closely, but do visit their sites, too!


Sweater- Marc by Marc Jacobs
Pants- Willow
Shoes- Sportmax
Clutch- Dune
Image- deathbyplatforms



Blazer- Warehouse
Blouse- Parker
Pants- Maxmara
Shoes- Costume National
Clutch- Dune
Image- aportablepackage



Blazer- Rag & Bone
Blouse- Mtwtfss
Pants- Helmut Lang
Boots- Dolce Vita
Clutch- Dune
Image- deathbyplatforms

No comments:

Post a Comment