Wednesday, 14 March 2012

What I'm Wearing: Denim Vests and Top Knots

What I'm Wearing- 03/14/12

Jean jacket
$70 - topshop.com

Mulberry maxi skirt
$1,180 - net-a-porter.com

Dolce Vita suede boots
165 CAD - gravitypope.com

Antique gold ring
$25 - topshop.com

H M wide ring
£3.99 - hm.com

Orange necklace
preebrulee.com

Essie nail polish
$8 - nordstrom.com




Loving a full-bottoned denim vest lately, and this one by Topshop is quite perfect. It's pre-worn without actually being pre-worn, which some might prefer but always feels a bit like cheating to me, as I love nothing more than a good vintage hunt, but hey--Topshop does the trick for only a little more than I would pay at a vintage boutique, so la-di-da, you can't always get what you want.


Finish off the look with top-knotted hair, so nothing covers up this fabulous beaded necklace by Pree Brulée.

No comments:

Post a Comment