Wednesday, 11 July 2012

Spotlight On: Fruit Motif Jewelry

A fruit motif for Summer may be florals-for-Spring obvious, but nonetheless I'm really digging it in all its Carmen Miranda glory, at the moment. I already put a great deal of effort into redirecting my pendant penchant from the twee to the witty, and a subtle fruit motif accessory is all smirk. 

I'm crazy about these stackable rings by Topshop, and though I liked the pineapple coin charm bangle from Alex and Ani best, the brand also boasts variations featuring other fruit, fueling my collect-them-all outlook toward jewelry series in general.

I wonder what Pamela Love would create with a fruit silhouette as her subject? It shouldn't be far from a Navajo-inspired triangle cuff to this, no?

Topshop


And Mary


Juicy Couture


Juicy Couture


Alex and Ani


Paige Novick

No comments:

Post a Comment